Comprehensive Accounting Services
- Collect monthly rental income from tenants.
- Review and authorize payment of invoices related to the property.
- Utilize cash or accrual accounting method.
- Collect all past-due balances.
- Prepare and manage annual operating and common area maintenance budgets and complete annual reconciliation.
- Lease/tenant correspondence regarding rent increases and other billings.
- Prepare monthly owner draws.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting, including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Bank Reconciliation, Bank Statement, Income Register, Check Register, Rent Roll, and Monthly General Ledger.
- Interact with Certified Public Accountant for income tax preparation.